Friday, April 4, 2008

Health Benefits of Reiki

As a Reiki practitioner, I have seen first hand the benefits of Reiki on a person's health, including my own. Some of the health benfits of Reiki include:

  • Deep relaxation, decreased tension and stress.
  • Deeper more relaxed sleep, which aids healing.
  • Balanced blood pressure.
  • Removes energy blockages
  • Increased endocrine function
  • Assists the body in ridding of toxins.
  • Raisies the vibrational energy around the body.
  • Speeds healing of acute injuries as well as chronic health problems such as migraines, pancreatitis, etc.
  • Aids in emotional clearing.

Reiki sessions allow for a safe, comfortable place to 'let go' and allows for the energy around the person to flow more freely---creating a deep relaxed state which allows the body to heal.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I never even thought to search for Reiki on entrecard, my mother in law is a Reiki master so both my husband and I are at the 2nd level.

TPG said...

Hi Ada ;-)

Thanks for stopping back here too--nice to 'meet' you!